The Company DESTINATION 2 ITALIA S.r.l. a socio unico will collect your personal data, in your role as User and/or Customer, using the following sources:
- A) Directly from you, as you directly provide the information to the Company by compiling the registration form for any Company Services on the Website or via telephone to our Customer Care Team. Such data as your name, surname, email address, phone number, etc. are necessary for the provision of the Services requested from the Company.
- B) From informatics systems and software present on the Website to guarantee its correct functioning and which implicitly, during normal use, utilize internet communication protocols. This information is not collected directly to be associated with you, but rather, due to its own nature, may identify you. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers connected to the Websites, uniform resource identifiers for requests made, the time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the archive obtained as a response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (correct, error, etc.) and other parameters relative to the operating system and the computer environment used. These data are used only to compile anonymous statistical information on the use of the Website and to control its correct functioning. The data may be used to establish liability in case of potential computer crimes damaging the Website.
Cookies are small files which are stored on your computer, they hold a modest amount of data specific to you and allows a server to deliver a page tailored to you on your computer, hard drive, smartphone or tablet (hereinafter referred to as, “Device”). Later on, if you return to our Website, it can read and recognize the cookies. Primarily, they are used to operate or improve the way our Website works as well as to provide business and marketing information to the Website owner.
What follows is a description of the type of cookies used in the website:
Types of cookies according to the managing entity
Depending on what entity manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and processed, there exist the following types of cookies:
- First party cookies: these are sent to your Device from a computer or domain managed by us and from which the service you requested is provided.
- Third party cookies: these are sent to your Device from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by a separate entity that processes data obtained through cookies.
Types of cookies according to the length of time you stay connected:
Depending on the amount of time you remain active on your Device, these are the following types of cookies:
- Session cookies: these are designed to receive and store data while you access the Website. These cookies do not remain stored on your Device when you exit the session or browser.
- Persistent cookies: these types of cookies remain stored on your Device and can be accessed and processed after you exit the Website as well as when you navigate on it for a pre-determined period of time. The cookie remains on the hard drive until it reaches its expiration date.
Types of cookies according to their purpose
Cookies can be grouped as follows:
– Technical cookies: these cookies are strictly necessary for the operation of our Website and are essential for browsing and allow the use of various features. Without them, you cannot use the search function, compare tool or book other available services on our Website.
Personalisation cookies: these are used to make navigating our Website easier, as well as to remember your selections and offer more personalised services. In some cases, we may allow advertisers or other third parties to place cookies on our Website to provide personalised content and services. In any case, your use of our Website serves as your acceptance of the use of this type of cookie. If cookies are blocked, we cannot guarantee the functioning of such services.
Analytical cookies for statistical purposes and measuring traffic: these cookies gather information about your use of our Website, the pages you visit and any errors that may occur during navigation. We also use these cookies to recognise the place of origin for visits to our Website. These cookies do not gather information that may personally identify you. All information is collected in an anonymous manner and is used to improve the functioning of our Website through statistical information. Therefore, these cookies do not contain personal data. In some cases, some of these cookies are managed on our behalf by third parties, but may not be used by them for purposes other than those mentioned above.
Advertising and re-marketing cookies: these cookies are used to gather information so that ads are more interesting to you, as well as to display other advertising campaigns along with advertisements on the Website or on those of third parties. Most of these cookies are “third party cookies” which are not managed by us and, because of the way they work, cannot be accessed by us, nor are we responsible for their management or purpose.
To that end, we can also use the services of a third party in order to collect data and/or publish ads when you visit our Website. These companies often use anonymous and aggregated information (not including, for example, your name, address, email address or telephone number) regarding visits to this Website and others in order to publish ads about goods and services of interest to you.
Social cookies: these cookies allow you to share our Website and click “Like” on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and YouTube, etc. They also allow you interact with each distinct platform’s contents.
There are a number of ways to manage cookies. By modifying your browser settings, you can opt to disable cookies or receive a notification before accepting them. You can also erase all cookies installed in your browser’s cookie folder. Keep in mind that each browser has a different procedure for managing and configuring cookies. Here’s how you manage cookies in the various major browsers:
If you use another browser, please read its help menu for more information.
If you would like information about managing cookies on your tablet or smartphone, please read the related documentation or help archives online.
We do not install third party cookies. They are installed by our partners or other third parties when you visit our Website. Therefore, we suggest that you consult our partners’ Websites for more information on managing any third party cookies that are installed
Users’ and Customers’ personal information is processed electronically and/or manually, guaranteeing security and confidentiality of the same, and avoiding any type of unauthorized access. The Company guarantees that the data will be processed in accordance with established uses and strictly within the time frame necessary to comply with the uses for which it is collected.
The data furnished by the User and/or Customer to the Company are processed for the following uses:
- The collection, maintenance and processing of personal data in order to create and maintain the contractual relation established for the provision of the Service requested by the User and/or Customer, in all its phases and by way of any possible integration and modification.
- The sending of information via email, phone or SMS relative to the established contractual relationship, including any communication relating to modifications thereof.
- Compliance with legal obligations and current law.
- The collection, maintenance and processing of data to carry out anonymous, aggregative statistical analyses.
- The Data Controller’s transmission – in cases permitted by law and except where the User and/or Customer has denied his consent – of advertising material via email or other equivalent electronic communication regarding similar or complementary products to those offered on the Website; on some occasions, with the exception of the Italian market, the Data Controller may send the User a personalised version of the aforementioned advertisement materials.
- Without prejudice to the provisions of the preceding paragraph and only with the express consent of the User and/or Customer, to the Data Controller’s sending via email, phone, mail, SMS or MMS of the best deals on products and services marketed by the Owner or its partners or business partners operating in the following sectors: tourism, leisure, entertainment, high technology, fashion, decoration, consumer goods, food and beverage, finance, banking, insurance, energy, environment, communication, mass media, real estate, pharmaceuticals, clothing and textiles, education and training, energy, publications and publishing, information and communications technology, retail, sport, telecommunications and general services. On some occasions and with the exception of the Italian market, the Data Controller can inform the user – in a personalised manner – of the best available offers, adapting them to his/her tastes and preferences.
In case the User and/or Customer does not provide correct data the User and/or Customer cannot obtain the requested Service since the Company may not be able to furnish such services or comply with its contractual obligations as per the terms and conditions.
The Data Controller guarantees that the personal data in its possession will not be released and will be processed so that the security and discretion thereof is guaranteed, in any case avoiding unauthorised access.
Personal data provided by Users and/or Customers may be communicated, for the purposes described at the following parties:
- The Company’s employees and/or collaborators that assist and advise the Data Controller on administration, products, legal affairs, Customer Care Team, and information systems, as well as those in charge of maintaining the company’s network and hardware/software equipment;
- Airlines, hotels, car hire companies, insurance companies, tour operators as well as those other parties to which it is necessary to communicate the Users’ and/or Customers’ data in order to provide the requested services. Please note that airline companies are required, in accordance with new regulations introduced in the US and in other countries, to allow customs and border authorities to have access to flight passenger data. For that reason, in certain situations, the Company may communicate data collected on passengers included in the reservation to the competent authorities of the countries included in the Customer’s travel itinerary if local law requires.
- Parties authorised to access personal data in accordance with current law.
The list of parties to which Users’ and/or Customers’ personal data may be communicated is available at the registered office of the Company and may be requested by writing to email@example.com.
Any User and/or Customer whose data has been processed by the Company can exercise the following rights by writing to the Company: i) that the Data Controller confirms whether or not his/her personal data exists in its files; ii) to determine the origin of its personal data, and the means for, and methods by which it is processed; iii) obtain identifying details from the Data Controller or from its designated processing parties, if such parties were designated; iv) determine the parties or categories of parties to which their personal data may be communicated or which may learn of their personal data in their role as designated individuals; v) anonymously cancel, modify or block processed information, as well as the update, correction or integration of such data by the Data Controller, and vi) obtain a certification that the operations referred to in point v) above have been carried out and brought to the knowledge, even as regards their content, of those to whom such data has been communicated or sent, unless this proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of means when compared to the right being protected; vii) oppose the complete or partial processing of personal data, for legitimate reasons; viii) oppose the processing of data for advertisement, direct sales or market or commercial research means.
The above requests must be sent to the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the same vein, in order to refuse offers sent via email from the Company as well as to exercise the aforementioned rights, the Customer may unsubscribe from said commercial communication by clicking the link at the bottom of every commercial communication sent by the Company for such purpose.